We are looking for a highly motivated and Qualified Arborist to fill a full-time team leadership role by heading up a 3rd team using the latest software and equipment with the ability to motivate and maintain a positive spirit among his/her team members and by extension all other members of staff.
This is an excellent opportunity for a hardworking and highly motivated individual.
All our staff are committed to a high standard of tree work with an added responsibility to continued professional development, so an appreciation and a commitment to high arboricultural practice along with a knowledge of BS 3998 and H&S law (relevant to our industry) will be expected.
The ideal candidate should:
- Provide arboricultural duties including climbing, tree pruning with a keen eye toward natural aesthetics and the ability to undertake rigging operations
- Be highly motivated and able to work to extremely high standards in both quality of work and health and Safety
- The candidate must essentially be well presented, polite and honest, the ability to communicate well with clients and have a good understanding of customer care is a must. • Have a minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Have proven experience in commercial and domestic arboriculture
- Be capable of carrying out all aspects of tree operations with a knowledge of current techniques
- Have a basic understanding of mechanics, be able to perform servicing and/or maintenance on saws, chippers etc.
The successful applicant will have:
- A full, clean driving licence with B+E essential, HGV 7.5T is desirable but not essential • NTPC qualifications up to and including CS41 (309), NPTC/IPAF MEWP, Brush woodchipper and Stump Grinder certificate
- Diploma level 3-4 in arboriculture
- Management and survey experience are desirable, but not essential.
A competitive salary + overtime dependant on experience and knowledge, 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays), with potential career progression.
Benefit package to include – Further development and training, PPE (after a successful 3-month period) pension, health care scheme, Perkbox and company bonus. Must have own transport due to rural location of premises.
Please email your CV along with any questions you may have to [email protected]. If you do feel you are over or under qualified for this position, please do send your CV as other positions are also available.